SUSSEX OUTREACH SERVICES – IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING
N63 W23669 Silver Spring Sussex, WI 53089, 262-246-9860
Job Title: Office Manager- 15 hours per week.
Working at the Resource Center office and the Food Pantry, the Office manager assists with communications, visitors, managing the financials, and supports the work of the Executive Director and Case Manager.
· Appropriately directs communication within the office. Assists visitors, answers telephone, and manages both general mail and email.
· Directly supports Executive Director with various tasks as determined daily.
· Maintains accounts payable by paying bills, reconciling various financial accounts, entering automatic charges and maintaining funds in financial accounts. Updates Executive Director.
· Supervises accounts receivable by preparing deposits, entering into QuickBooks, completing appropriate transfers, tracking donations. Updates Executive Director with deposit report.
· Run various reports out of QuickBooks, as requested.
· Manages finances for Community Banquet and generates monthly report.
· Creates and send donor receipts and thank you letters in a timely manner.
· Processes payroll biweekly. Collects timesheets and disburses payroll information.
· Maintains various spreadsheets and statistics for SOS. Submits statistics to various agencies in a timely manner.
· Utilizes QuickBooks to ensure payroll liabilities are paid. Supports Treasurer in completing tax forms.
· Supervises the Stock Box program through Hunger Task Force on second Wednesday of the month at the Food Pantry.
· Works Food Pantry shift on Wednesdays.
· Responsible for paper and electronic filling, retrieving files and info as needed, especially for Executive Director and Case Manager.
· Attends fundraisers and special events for Sussex Outreach as needed.
· Maintains client confidentiality and demonstrates respect for others at all times.
· Communicates well with others, both verbally and in print.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
ü Previous experience is preferred
ü Knowledge of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office programs
ü Ability to work independently and competently
ü Data Entry Skills and General Math Skills
ü Organized, with attention to detail
ü Confidentiality and Respect for Clients
ü Excellent Verbal Communication and Organization
Send resumes to Executive Director, Jennifer Waltz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sussex Outreach Services (SOS) is the community outreach organization of the Cooperating Churches of Sussex. SOS serves the Hamilton School District through the Food Pantry and the Resource Center. SOS provides food, clothing, housewares, counseling, educational and preventative health programs, referrals to other organizations and emergency assistance for housing and energy crisis. It is our mission to meet the immediate and long term needs of the individual and families in the Hamilton School District with a variety of resources. SOS also builds community awareness and volunteer participation.